Who We Are
Chosewood Art Complex
Address: 420 McDonough Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
Phone: (404) 307-2557
How To Contact Us
We can be reached via this Contact Form. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Personal Data We Collect
- Email address;
- Contact form messages;
- Newsletter: opens, clicks, opt-ins;
- Newsletter clicks and opens history;
- Cookies and usage data;
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Chosewood Art Complex’s website uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Chosewood Art Complex’s website may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- For newsletter subscription services
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Consent to Collect
We collect data from users that have created accounts with us, either as a newsletter subscriber or through our contact form.
We ask for consent during the account creation process with a checkbox. A link to this page is provided during the account creation process.
The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can request a copy of their data which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymized which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
Services and Third Parties Where Chosewood Art Complex’s website Stores Data
Chosewood Art Complex’s website relies on third party services to maintain its own services. Chosewood Art Complex’s website never shares or resell any of its data.
Length of Data Collection
Chosewood Art Complex’s website will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or until the user asks us to anonymize and / or delete his data.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Embedded Data and Links to Other Sites
Chosewood Art Complex’s website relies on third party services to Embed Data.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Newsletter & Emails
If you have subscribed to our newsletter or if submit our contact form, there is a good chance you will receive emails from us.
We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
This website can send emails through MailPoet. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address and name.
Data Used: In order to check login activity and potentially block fraudulent attempts, the following information is used: attempting user’s IP address, attempting user’s email address/username (i.e. according to the value they were attempting to use during the login process), and all IP-related HTTP headers attached to the attempting user.
Activity Tracked: Failed login attempts (these include IP address and user agent). We also set a cookie (jpp_math_pass) for 1 day to remember if/when a user has successfully completed a math captcha to prove that they’re a real human. Learn more about this cookie.
Data Synced (?): Failed login attempts, which contain the user’s IP address, attempted username or email address, and user agent information.
Who Has Access to Our Data?
Data at Chosewood Art Complex’s website is not shared or sold with any third party.
Chosewood Art Complex’s website contractors have access to users data for the purpose of providing services. Jessica Lily is the website developer and maintains access to all website data to help keep it updated and running.
*Last Updated – 09-17-2018*